Home » Posts tagged 'TWEETDECK'
Tag Archives: TWEETDECK
The purpose of this post is to document that I did participate in this play activity in week 3.
- Set up a Twitter Account [@DiggensJenny]
- Follow (@QUTlibrary) and two other libraries or information organisations
- Follow Kate (@katiedatwork) and Sarah (@BiblioSarah)
- Save a search for (#inn333)
- Make your first tweet
- Follow the INN333 Twitter list
[Lahle Wolfe] Twitter is a micro-blogging tool that allows short messages sent over the Internet. The short messages are called Tweets. Twitter is a great way for a business to communicate to a wider client base quickly. The following is a YouTube present to help you to understand about Twitter:
[Twitter and Wikipedia] TweetDeck is a platform that controls all Twitter and Facebook accounts in one place using columns. You can also from your TweetDeck account receive and send tweets. [Twitter] You can gain access to TweetDeck in three ways:
- On the Web – using [Chrome] and [Firefox] using [TweetDeck] online
- Chrome App – go to [Chrome] web store and download the App
- On your Mac or PC – You can download [TweetDeck] to these platforms.